Applications to the LIRA 15 Forum are Now Closed
Deadline: September 30, 2019
If you are eligible to apply within the listed categories, first start by preparing all the relevant and detailed information for your project as per the below list. The application will require you to provide a thorough and detailed description of each of the following, which will be used to asses the proposed project based on our published assessment criteria:
- Brief Description of the Project (Introduce the problem statement and the innovative solution offered)*
- Brief Description of the Project in Arabic (This is what would be published in the annual LIRA book to briefly represent your project)*
- Uniqueness and Innovation (Provide evidence of benchmarked solutions/products/processes and highlight the added-value of this project)*
- Detailed Design (Describe the project technical design and functions)*
- Block Diagram
- Proof of Viable Industrial Application of the Project (Explain how this project would be utilized in an industrial setting, while considering all relevant business aspects)*
- Expected Deliverables (Specify what exactly would be exhibited in the LIRA forum)*
- Virtual Render of the Proposed Project
- Photo of the Finalised Functional Prototype*
- One Minute Video Introducing the Project*
(*) Required Fields to Submit the Application
In addition, you will need to have the contact information of all participating students, academic supervisors, and faculty dean, prior to starting the application.
Once you are ready with all the necessary information at hand, the Online Application should require between 10 to 30 minutes to complete.